OpenAI:n uusi chattaava ChatGPT tekoäly.

HuuHaata
Reactions:

Re: OpenAI:n uusi chattaava ChatGPT tekoäly.

Viesti Kirjoittaja HuuHaata »

Olen liian laiska opettelemaan matematiikkaa, jossa ei ole suoraa ilmeistä yhteyttä todellisuuteen. Lähinnä mieleen hiipii pieruhuumori yhtälöiden sijaan.
Keijona
Reactions:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Keijona »

Jos älypuhelimet ovat vähentäneet ihmisten älykkyyttä, niin mitähän tuollainen tekoäly saa aikaan...
Same same but different
ID10T
Reactions:

Viesti Kirjoittaja ID10T »

Keijona kirjoitti: 16 Helmi 2023, 15:45 Jos älypuhelimet ovat vähentäneet ihmisten älykkyyttä, niin mitähän tuollainen tekoäly saa aikaan...
Kyse on taas siitä, miten sitä tekoälyä (tai älypuhelimia) käyttää. Esim. Elisan myyjä on päivittäin satojen älypuhelimien ympäröimänä myymälässä, mutta jos hän ei itse käytä niistä ensimmäistäkään, ei hänen ÄO:nsa luultavasti kärsi niistä mitenkään.
HuuHaata
Reactions:

Itselleni puhdas matematiikka vaatisi porukan. Sitä kautta luultavimmin saisin koko matematiikan kentän melko nopeasti haltuun tasolle, että suurinpiirtein tietää mitä tehdään.
HuuHaata
Reactions:

Uusi yhteisöllinen toiminta. Idioottien kokoontumisajot, kun ei säieteoria muuten uppoa.
HuuHaata
Reactions:

Design a computer game theme: quantum field theory'

Title: Quantum Fields Adventure

Concept: Quantum Fields Adventure is a computer game that allows players to explore the fascinating world of quantum field theory. The game takes place in a simulated universe where players can interact with various subatomic particles, waves, and fields. Players take on the role of a particle physicist who is tasked with discovering new particles, studying their properties, and exploring the various fields that permeate the universe.

Gameplay: Quantum Fields Adventure is a third-person game that combines elements of exploration, puzzle-solving, and combat. The game is set in a vast, open world where players can travel to various locations to collect data, solve puzzles, and defeat enemies. The game's combat system is based on the interactions between particles and fields, allowing players to use various particles and waves to attack enemies and defend themselves.

The game's core mechanics are based on the principles of quantum field theory, such as the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, wave-particle duality, and entanglement. Players can use these principles to manipulate particles and fields to solve puzzles and uncover new areas of the game world.

Storyline: The game's storyline is centered around the discovery of a mysterious particle that is thought to be the key to unlocking the secrets of the universe. The player character is a young physicist who is recruited to join a team of scientists tasked with studying this particle.

As the player progresses through the game, they discover that the particle is linked to a powerful force that is threatening the stability of the universe. The player must navigate through various challenges and battles to uncover the true nature of this force and stop it from destroying the universe.

Conclusion: Quantum Fields Adventure is a game that combines physics education with thrilling gameplay. It offers a unique experience that allows players to explore the fascinating world of quantum field theory and gain a deeper understanding of the principles that govern the universe.
HuuHaata
Reactions:

List 10 possible minigames: Quantum Strings Adventure includes a variety of mini-games

Sure, here are ten possible mini-games that could be included in Quantum Strings Adventure:

Wave-particle duality simulator: This mini-game lets players explore the concept of wave-particle duality by controlling the behavior of subatomic particles in a simulation.

String theory puzzle: This mini-game challenges players to arrange strings of different lengths and frequencies to create the right combinations of particles and forces.

Entanglement maze: In this mini-game, players must navigate a maze using only entangled particles to find the exit.

Quantum chess: This mini-game is a twist on traditional chess, where players can use quantum mechanics to change the position of pieces or create entangled pieces.

Uncertainty principle challenge: Players must navigate a course filled with obstacles while following the uncertainty principle, which means they can't know both their position and momentum at the same time.

Subatomic particle shooter: In this mini-game, players must shoot down subatomic particles using a particle accelerator while avoiding the wrong particles.

String instrument simulator: This mini-game allows players to create their own music by arranging and playing strings of different lengths and frequencies.

Quantum teleportation challenge: Players must use quantum teleportation to transport an object from one location to another while avoiding obstacles.

Quantum tunneling game: Players must guide a particle through a potential barrier using quantum tunneling.

Quantum computing puzzle: In this mini-game, players must use the principles of quantum computing to solve puzzles and unlock doors.

/////

Räiskintäpeleihin tulisi ihan uusi ulottuvuus, kun luovuttaisiin tylsästä klassisesta mekaniikasta.
HuuHaata
Reactions:

Can this game be designed such that you get more equatios when game progress?

Yes, it's definitely possible to design Quantum Strings Adventure so that players encounter more complex equations and concepts as they progress through the game. This approach could provide an effective way to gradually introduce players to the math and physics behind quantum field theory and string theory.

For example, early mini-games in the game could focus on introducing basic principles of quantum mechanics, such as wave-particle duality and superposition. As the player progresses through the game and gains more knowledge, the game could gradually increase in difficulty, introducing more complex equations and concepts.

One way to do this would be to provide optional "tutorial" mini-games that teach players the math and physics behind a particular concept. For example, a tutorial mini-game could teach players the basics of the Schrödinger equation, with more difficult versions of the game requiring players to solve more complex versions of the equation.

Another way to increase the difficulty of the game could be to introduce more complex enemy types that require the player to use more advanced physics concepts to defeat them. For example, a boss enemy could require the player to use the principles of quantum field theory to predict and counter its attacks.

By gradually introducing more complex equations and concepts as the player progresses through the game, Quantum Strings Adventure could provide a fun and engaging way to learn about quantum mechanics and string theory.
HuuHaata
Reactions:

Write a resignation letter to my dog

Dear [Dog's Name],

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you of my resignation as your owner and caregiver. It has been an honor and a joy to have you in my life, but circumstances beyond my control have led me to make this difficult decision.

Please know that this decision was not made lightly. You have brought so much love and companionship into my life, and I will always cherish the memories we have shared. From the walks we took in the park to the lazy afternoons we spent snuggled up on the couch, you have been a constant source of comfort and joy.

I want you to know that this decision has nothing to do with you, and everything to do with my own circumstances. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me and that you will continue to bring joy to the lives of those around you.

I will always love you, [Dog's Name], and I will never forget the special place you hold in my heart. I wish you all the happiness and love in the world, and I hope that our paths will cross again someday.

With all my love and gratitude,

[Your Name]
Deimos
Reactions:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Deimos »

How you can know that you are a good human being?

Being a good human being is subjective and can mean different things to different people, but there are some general qualities that are often associated with being a good person. Here are a few examples:

Kindness - A good human being is generally kind and compassionate towards others. They try to understand and empathize with people, and they treat them with respect and dignity.

Honesty - A good human being is honest and truthful. They do not deceive or manipulate others for personal gain.

Responsibility - A good human being takes responsibility for their actions and their impact on others. They try to make positive contributions to society and help those in need.

Integrity - A good human being has a strong moral compass and adheres to their principles and values, even when it's difficult.

Empathy - A good human being is able to put themselves in other people's shoes and understand their perspective.

These are just a few examples of qualities that are often associated with being a good human being. It's important to remember that no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes, but by striving to be kind, honest, responsible, and empathetic, you can work towards being the best version of yourself. Ultimately, it's up to each individual to determine what it means to be a good person and to work towards that ideal.
-"Being sane while your are insane is most difficult thing to do."
Deimos
Reactions:

I don't know if I'm good or bad. I help others but sometimes I also hurt my loved ones and my friends. So which one I am? Good or bad?

It's important to recognize that people are complex and capable of both good and bad actions. It's normal to make mistakes or hurt others unintentionally, even when we have good intentions. What's important is that we learn from our mistakes, take responsibility for our actions, and work towards being a better person.

Helping others is certainly a positive trait, but it's also important to reflect on why we are helping others. Are we doing it for our own benefit or because we genuinely care about others? Similarly, hurting others, even unintentionally, is not a positive trait. It's important to reflect on why we may have hurt others and to apologize and make amends if necessary.

Instead of trying to label yourself as either "good" or "bad," focus on being self-aware, reflecting on your actions and intentions, and working towards being a better person. Remember that everyone makes mistakes, and it's never too late to start making positive changes in your life.
HuuHaata
Reactions:

https://www.patience.ai/models/openjourney
x=[1,2,3,4] and y=[5,6,7,8] make a plot with a pencil

Olisi taas kirveellä töitä tuonkin koodinpätkäsen kanssa.
John Carter
Reactions:

Viesti Kirjoittaja John Carter »

Bing huokuu itseluottamusta, kuin Vauva.fi, vaikkei aina vastausta tiedäkään. Luvassa lienee lukuisia katastrofeja. :lol:
https://yle.fi/a/74-20022700
"Käsittämätöntä luonnossa on sen käsitettävyys."- Albert Einstein.
ID10T
Reactions:

Viesti Kirjoittaja ID10T »

John Carter kirjoitti: 17 Maalis 2023, 08:46 Bing huokuu itseluottamusta, kuin Vauva.fi, vaikkei aina vastausta tiedäkään. Luvassa lienee lukuisia katastrofeja. :lol:
https://yle.fi/a/74-20022700
Hauskin oli tuo "mahtuuko telkkari takakonttiin?". Helpointa se on näköjään selvittää ihan itse.
Deimos
Reactions:

En vain oikein niele ajatusta että aletaan ulkoistamaan kaikki AI:lle. Tulee mieleen eräs tarina Aku Ankan taskukirjoista. Siinä Aku ja kumppani seikkailevat maailmassa jossa koneet tekevät kaiken. Lopuksi käydään jonkinlainen sota kahden jättirobotin kanssa. He kai häipyvät mutta palaavat taikaisin peläten pahinta mitä sille kansalle on käynyt. No, hyvin. Olivat alkaneet liikkumaan itse ja tekivät asiat itse.

Jos ulkoistat kaiken AI:lle teet itsellesi karhunpalveluksen. Muisti, looginen ajattelukyky, ongelmanraitkaisutaidot jne... rapistuvat. Kai joidenkin mielestä on ihan vaarinaikaista kaivaa matematiikankirjat esiin ja ratkoa ongelmia ruutupaperilla mutta kun hätä tulee ja tekniikka pettää niin kyllä se jolla on lasku- ja kirjoitustaito pärjää pidemmälle kuin koneiden orja. Jo entinen työnantajani totesi että koneiden täytyy olla meidän orjia eikä päinvastoin. Älä ikinä anna koneelle päätäntävaltaa. Tietoisuus AI:llä on vielä kaukaista tulevaisuutta mutta jos ja kun AI:stä tulee tietoinen emme voi ennakoida mitä tulee tapahtumaan.
Vastaa Viestiin